RounTrey Social Events Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How do I find out about social events in the neighborhood? The calendar of events for the neighborhood can be found at http://www.rountreyhoa.com/events-calendar.html.
2. How many social events do we have a year?
There are typically around 15 or more social events scheduled each year.
3. How can I help with a social event?
If you are interested in joining the social committee or helping with events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How can I sponsor a social event in RounTrey?
To sponsor an event or entertainment for an event, please see our sponsorship package and fill out the form for the event you are interested in sponsoring and submit to email@example.com. The Social Committee will contact you once the form has been received.
5. Who do I contact about an event in the neighborhood? To find out more information about an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can NewMarket residence participate in social events that happen in RounTrey? Yes, all events at RounTrey are open to residents in RounTrey and NewMarket.
7. Where do the funds come from to host all social events in the neighborhood? The developer of RounTrey has graciously provided the social committee with funds to host several events planned; additional funds are sponsored by local, RounTrey, and NewMarket resident-owned businesses. If you would like to promote your business within the neighborhood and sponsor an event, please see the Sponsorship Information document in the Documents tab.
8. Who do I contact if I have a question about the pool, common areas, or I want to alter the exterior of my house/landscaping? All committee members, including emails can be found on the HOA website in the Committees tab. Here are the emails:
• Clubhouse & Gym: email@example.com
• Pool: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Modifications: email@example.com
• Grounds: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Social: email@example.com
• Finance: firstname.lastname@example.org