RounTrey Pool Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Note: Information about the NewMarket pool will be coming soon.
1. How do I contact the pool committee and where are pool-related announcements posted?
You can contact the pool committee at email@example.com. All official pool-related communication will be through this email. Announcements and committee minutes will be posted on the HOA’s official communication channel at www.rountreyhoa.com. All other communication is not official and may not be reliable.
2. What are the hours of operation? The pool will be open on Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm*
Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Holidays: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm**
* On public school days, pool hours are 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
** Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day
3. How do I get access to the pools and is there a cost? The pools are only for residents of RounTrey and NewMarket and included in your HOA dues. Owner information will be sent to us from the HOA, and we will load owner names into the database. You will need to email the pool committee with names and ages of each family member and set up a time to have your pictures taken or added to database to fully enable your membership.
4. If I am building a home, can I get pool access before I move in, and does it cost anything? Yes, you will need to submit a copy of your contract to build to our email firstname.lastname@example.org, and a fee of $200 will be assessed for early access. You will also need to provide the pool committee the names and ages of the future residents, setup a time to get pictures taken, and pay the fee prior to using the pools.
5. If I am renting, do I get pool access? Yes, but only if the owner of the home relinquishes their access by completing, signing, and sending the “Delegation of Right Privileges – RounTrey” form to both email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form can be downloaded by clicking here. We will then modify the access of the household for the renters.
6. How do I bring guests to the pools, is there a fee, and what are the rules for bringing guests? A household can have up to 5 (five) guests each day. The fee is $5 per guest per day. Please read the full pool rules for other details.
7. Is there wifi at the clubhouse and pools? Yes. At the main RounTrey pool, there are 3 “guest” access points, which your mobile device should easily recognize: Clubhouse Front, Clubhouse Pool and Clubhouse Gym. The password for all 3 is “clubhouse.” NewMarket wifi information will be posted soon.
8. Do you offer nanny, caregiver, grandparent, or grandchild passes? Yes, a grandparent, non-resident family member, nanny, or caregiver can be admitted to the pool for an annual fee of $50 for up to 2 caregivers listed on file. They are not allowed to attend with the adult homeowners under that pass and are considered guests if adult homeowners are present. See guest rules for that fee and policy. Non-resident children under the age of 18 staying longer than one week with a resident can purchase a grandchild pass for $25 per child for annual access if they are residing temporarily in the home.
9. I have a college student or child in the military; do they get access if they don’t currently reside in the household?
Yes. Any full-time college student under the age of 25 is considered a resident, if they don’t have a permanent residence elsewhere. An ID address check will be performed. Children under the age of 25 that have joined the military will also have resident access, if their last address of record is within the neighborhood as a resident.
10. Is the pool available for rental or private parties?
No, the pool is not currently available for private parties or for rent. We will reconsider these options based on utilization in future years. Parties are permitted if they follow the guest and pool rules. No tables will be reserved prior or during pool hours for your party.
11. Can I enter the clubhouse to relax, use indoor restrooms, or enter pool from gym?
NO! The clubhouses are for private rentals only or community functions. In the main pool (Graythorne Drive), indoor restrooms are not for pool use, and anyone with a bathing suit on found in the clubhouse is in violation of clubhouse and pool rules. You cannot enter the pool from the clubhouse at any time and the rear doors are armed with the security system. Alarms will sound, cameras are recording, and you will be fined or lose clubhouse/gym/pool privileges for violating this rule. If you need access to the clubhouse restrooms for a personal reason, please notify the lifeguards and acceptable medical or handicapped access will be granted within the law and rules. The NewMarket restrooms are in the clubhouse; however access to the other portions of the clubhouse is prohibited.
12. I have a problem with another child, parent, lifeguard, or rules; what can I do?
See FAQ #1 and contact us. Rules are revisited during committee meetings. Committee meetings are public and announced on this website. Rules can be amended by committee vote. If a violation of a rule is determined by the pool committee, appropriate action up to fines and access suspensions will be taken. If the issue is found to be a personal issue or we have no independent statements or evidence of the incident, the pool committee will request you work it out with the neighbor directly or engage law enforcement for investigation. Pool committee will obtain police reports and act accordingly based on those reports. If pool committee or lifeguards witness threats or violence of any kind, we will IMMEDIATELY engage law enforcement.
13. Who do I contact if I have a question about the pool, common areas, or I want to alter the exterior of my house/landscaping? All committee members, including emails can be found on the HOA website in the Committees tab. Here are the emails:
• Clubhouse & Gym: email@example.com
• Pool: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Modifications: email@example.com
• Grounds: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Social: email@example.com
• Finance: firstname.lastname@example.org