RounTrey Modifications Committee Meetings and Minutes
[To be posted soon]
[To be posted soon]
Modifications Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. I’m considering a project at my home; is approval by the Modifications Committee required?
Typically yes - approval is required for most modifications that impact the exterior of your home or yard. If you are unsure if your improvements require an application, please consult the Design Guidelines & Covenants which are located on the the Documents of this website or email the Modifications Committee at email@example.com. Please note: this email address is intended for questions and general inquires and should not be used to submit applications.
2. How do I submit an application for approval?
Apply for approval by completing the Architectural Modification Request Form located on the Documents of this website. The form and supporting documents should be sent to our HOA management company, ACS West, by email, fax or mail using the instructions on the top of the form. Please do not submit the application to the Modification Committee Gmail address, as this may delay the application’s review. Please review the RounTrey Design Guidelines & Covenants to get a better understanding of what is permitted and what additional documentation may be needed (in addition to the request form). Additional documentation needed varies based on the project but typically includes:
4. Once the application is submitted, how does the process work? Once received by our HOA management company, ACS West, applications are loaded into a system utilized by the Modifications Committee to review each request. Once loaded, the resident should receive notification that the application is under review. The Modifications Committee will first review the application for completeness, then confirm that the requested modifications are in-line with the Board approved Design Guidelines. Upon review, the Modifications Committee will notify the resident with one of four responses:
5. Once my project has been approved, how long do I have to complete my project? Approval by the Modifications Committee is effective for a period of one (1) year from the date the approval is given. If work is not completed within this timeframe, the approval is considered expired and a new application is needed.
6. How is the neighborhood monitored for violations to the Covenants and Design Guidelines? Our HOA management company performs inspections throughout the neighborhood no less than quarterly. If violations are discovered, the homeowner will receive a notice and is given time to correct the situation either by:
7. What can I do if I notice a violation and want it corrected? While the HOA management company inspects the neighborhood regularly, residents can report violations directly to our HOA Management Company by emailing Bekki at firstname.lastname@example.org. When reporting a covenant violation, please include a description of the violation, a photograph of the violation, location of the issue by address and your name. Violations reported anonymously cannot be accepted; however they will be confidential.
8. Who do I contact if I have a question about the pool, common areas, or I want to alter the exterior of my house/landscaping? All committee members, including emails can be found on the HOA website in the Committees tab. Please do not post issues or questions on the RounTrey Neighbors page; not all committees visit that page on a consistent basis, and we have experienced several instances where incorrect information was posted (albeit unintentionally by well-meaning neighbors).
Here are the committee emails:
• Clubhouse & Gym: email@example.com
• Pool: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Modifications: email@example.com
• Grounds: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Social: email@example.com
• Finance: firstname.lastname@example.org