RounTrey Pool Committee Meetings and Minutes
- The RounTrey Pool Committee has up to 10 members with at least 1 spot reserved for a member from each section of the neighborhood.
- The committee meets in the final month of each quarter with specific agenda items for that quarter’s needs.
- Nominations of committee members including oneself and residents are permitted throughout the year and will be voted on by existing committee at that meeting to fill the vacancies.
- To nominate, use the contact the pool committee link from Committees page or click here to email the committee directly. The Pool Committee Chair was initially selected by the RounTrey Board and that role can be revoked by them at any time by vote or through resignation of the chairperson. The RounTrey Board may select a new chair or defer to a committee vote to replace the chair.
- To contact the Pool Committee, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pool Committee meeting dates, times, and minutes will be posted here (all meetings will be conducted at the clubhouse).
- All Pool Committee meetings are scheduled for the second Monday of every month at 8pm at the main RounTrey clubhouse.
Pool Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Information