New Resident Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How do I get trash and recycling set up? Trash and recycling are included in your HOA dues. Please contact County Waste at 804-276-7869 and inform the customer service agent that you are a new owner in RounTrey and need to have trash and recycle cans delivered. Delivery can take 5-7 business days. Trash and recycling are picked up on Tuesdays; it is advised that you have your containers on the curb at least a couple feet apart on Monday nights prior to pickup. Containers must be removed from the curbs and placed in appropriate locations the night after emptied. Please refer to the covenants section 10.10 (p. 43) which states "All garbage cans shall be located or screened so as to be concealed from neighboring streets and property." If you have any issues, the County Waste number is: 804-276-7869. Please also download the County Waste flyer from the Documents page on this site.
2. What public schools is RounTrey zoned for? RounTrey and NewMarket are in the Chesterfield County Public School System (CCPS); the school system's website is : http://mychesterfieldschools.com/. Currently, RounTrey is zoned for Swift Creek Elementary, Tomahawk Creek Middle, and Midlothian High schools. NewMarket is zoned for JB Watkins Elementary, Midlothian Middle, and Midlothian High schools.
Clicking on any of the school names will take you to that school's site.
3. Where are the school bus stops? There are several bus stops throughout the different neighborhoods. Bus stops and pickup times vary between the different schools. The most up-to-date information can be found on the CCPS website in the Bus Routes section.
4. Who do I contact about my mailbox and light post? Your builder is responsible for installation of your mailbox and light post. However, if you have any issues, the company used is: Mailbox Designs; contact is Vernon Atkins, 804-536-6804.
5. Where can I find information about future development in RounTrey and NewMarket? The developer's website contains this information: https://www.rountreyonline.com/masterplan/.
6. Where can I find community documents, meeting minutes, and forms like pool rules, modifications, etc.? Many HOA documents are available to view/download from this site, under the Documents tab. Links to committee meeting minutes are in the Committees tab. Please explore the navigation menu at the top of this page for other information.
7. Where can I find information about events going on in RounTrey? All events are posted on this website under the Events tab. There is also an Events FAQ for more information.
8. How do I get RounTrey news? The official source of RounTrey news is this website (www.rountreyhoa.com). Under the News tab, there is an option to be added to the HOA newsletter distribution list. Further, you can also chose to follow/like/join these Facebook pages:this HOA site for current and accurate community information.
9. How do I get access to the gym and pool? Access to the gym and pool are managed separately by the Clubhouse Committee and Pool Committee respectively. Access to one facility does not grant you access to the other.
10. How do I pay my HOA dues? The annual assessment is $900. $450 is due January 1 and July 1
Owners can pay:
PO Box 62554
Phoenix, AZ 85082-2554
Note the above address is different than the local HOA mailing address. If mailing a check, please make sure to have your neighborhood address (especially if different from your mailing address) on the check so it can be applied correctly. ** Note: there have been some issues with the online payment system applying funds, so writing and mailing a check - although perhaps cumbersome - may be your best bet.
More dues questions? Contact the HOA management company, ACS West, Inc. and speak to our Community Manager, Martha Yeager. Contact information is as follows:
11. Who do I contact if I have a question about the pool, common areas, or I want to alter the exterior of my house/landscaping? All committee members, including emails can be found on this HOA website in the Committees tab. Here are the emails:
• Clubhouse & Gym: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pool: email@example.com
• Modifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Grounds: email@example.com
• Social: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Finance: email@example.com