Clubhouse & Gym Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Is the clubhouse available for rent and what are the rental rates? Yes! The clubhouse is available to rent for residents of RounTrey only. Current rental rates, the availability calendar, and rental request form can be found at the official RounTrey HOA site: http://www.rountreyhoa.com (Clubhouse tab). Use of the clubhouse is only for paying rental events or RounTrey Social Committee sponsored events.
2. How do I get access to the gym? You must read the gym rules and complete the digital Clubhouse Gym Rules & Etiquette Guidelines Understanding & Agreement form (click on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/rprEpxrrAVgwGtyu1. Once your residency status has been validated, your code will be emailed to you within 48 hours (usually quicker). Please also sign the waiver of liability upon your first time visiting the gym.
3. Is my gym code the same for my household? Yes. However, each member of the household must complete the digital form (see question 2) and sign the waiver of liability upon their first time visiting the gym. Please do not share this code outside your household. This is for your safety, the safety of your neighbors, and clubhouse/gym security.
4. Who do I contact if I have problems or see issues in the gym or clubhouse? Please email email@example.com. We monitor this inbox frequently and respond to all questions promptly. Please do not post questions on the RounTrey Neighbors page; not all committees visit that page on a consistent basis, and we have experienced several instances where incorrect information was posted (albeit unintentionally by well-meaning neighbors).
5. There is specific equipment I would like to see in the gym; how do we get it? We have received requests for supplemental equipment in the gym, and we are taking each of these requests into consideration. Please keep in mind that we have a budget that must cover all HOA grounds and amenities, and this budget is not unlimited. The Advisory Committee will discuss funds and priorities for additional investments.
6. Can I get use the doorway from the gym hallway to get into the pool? No. This door is armed and monitored by clubhouse security system and cameras. Use of this door represents an infraction of gym rules and creates a security, safety, and liability issue. Violators will be identified on camera and fined $150.
7. Is there wifi at the clubhouse and pool? Yes. There are 3 “guest” access points, which your mobile device should easily recognize: Clubhouse Front, Clubhouse Pool and Clubhouse Gym. The password for all 3 is “clubhouse.”
8. Who do I contact if I have a question about the pool, common areas, or I want to alter the exterior of my house/landscaping? All committee members, including emails can be found on the HOA website in the Committees tab. Here are the emails:
• Clubhouse & Gym: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pool: email@example.com
• Modifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Grounds: email@example.com
• Social: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Finance: email@example.com